Saturday 29 December 2012

21/12/2012



 HAPPY WEEKENDS!!

Peektures from dad's cousin's wedding at mbs on 21/12! No photos of food cause I wasn't sitting with my relatives. I mean I was sitting with my relatives but the ones I see once in every year or sometimes I don't even see them... So not very nice to hold people's dinner up + wedding food all the same?!

& then yknow how your relatives all always go like "wah you grow so tall already ah girl!!" Or like "ah girl ah you how old already ah" or like "which school you studying in now ah" & in my head I'm just like "auntie... I say like a thousand times alr..." ultimate Grammy award winning facepalm moment?!

Peektures in random order, please do not mind. Lol

MUMMY TAN
#ootd. after a night, i really couldn't walk anymore, lol. 


I was sitting on a table filled with kids like half the table was kids & this kid opposite me was so effing cute!!!! He really looks like some future hong kong star lah!!!
& this baby!!! so chubby+eurasian looking(somehow), *pedo mode on* just kidding.

DADDY TAN 
MUMMY TAN



 GOODNIGHT WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment