Thursday 27 December 2012

Christmas



MERRY CHRISTMAS EARTHLINGS! 
HAPPY WINTER WONDERLAND. 

I'm not late in my christmas greetings, there's 20 days of christmas according to the priest who celebrated mass on christmas eve? so holly jolly christmas!! 

Started christmas with midnight mass with le brothers. I don't know why, but every year I just have to go to midnight mass to get into the christmas feel otherwise I won't feel like it's christmas. Church ended around idk 1+am? Cabbed back home & I crawled into my bed straight after changing & I didn't take any photos cause I was tired as hell...... No... I mean..... lazy....sighpie.  

& the moment I woke up I was in a daze & I was just like "oh, happy birthday Jesus" really epic. LOL. 
Afterall, there won't be christmas if Jesus wasn't born?! 

Waited till evening for the couzies to arrive. TOOK SO LONG? 

pepperoni pizzeria!! 




"Activities"for the night


& YOGHURT LOGCAKE!!! OMG, IT TASTES SO DAMN GOOD. I HATE CAKES & I WAS SO GLAD THIS WASN'T THE TYPICAL CAKES. 
ZEE GOODNESS OF IT. 

& then near midnight I received a text from the bestfriend. 


& JENG JENG JENG. A SURPRISE! oh how i love surprises!

& went to bed with my face red. this is all for my christmas post. Merry christmas once again & have a good weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment