Monday 31 December 2012

2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!!!!

Gonna rush this post before I head out as I don't wanna recount 2012 in 2013. Hate to bring events of past year into the next year. SO, 2012 was 70% bad & 30% good. 

To me, 2012's a really bad year as compared to 2011. Everything changed drastically in school. Yes school cuz I mean, I spend like what 3/4 of 365 days in school?! I remembered crying almost every night at the start of this year cuz I was having such a hard time coping with school work & I was lacking behind due to my bad habit of procrastinating.. & sec 2 to 3 is really a big jump lah?! I would do my homework halfway -> start crying -> run to my brother's room & ask him to complete my homework becuz I was that hopeless.. On top of that, I was dealing with some shitty loss, being damn ass emotional & not in the mood for school, every single day.

& then being really emotional, things just got worse in term 3 after I got transferred to another mother tongue class. I argued with the teacher almost every lesson, spilling thousands of insults & still making sure she hears them lol. I swear I felt like stabbing myself everytime I needa attend mt lessons.

But on a brighter note, I met so many new people due to new class & some other stuffs & I'm glad I really met & got close to! Mostly my class people, duh. There's really so much memories in 3 Joy in a year alone. & ofcourse I'm ultimately most grateful & glad for the friendships that continued since I was sec 1, Shannon, Linhui, Sarah, Vanessa, Daryl & Luetao till today!!

& my most fav memory of 2012 was concamp 2012+confirmation with con3B'2012. You guys ultimately made my 2012 truly awesome towards the end of this year!!!


Lastly,
My resolution/wishes for 2013:
1. STOP PROCRASTINATING. (NOT BE A COUCH POTATO LAH).
2. To do well in my studies next year, duh. who won't want lol
3. To be really happy, to worry less.

3 simple things only, yet hard to do. Hope I'll really be able to do em!


& I HOPE I WILL HAVE A REALLY GOOD 2013. HAVE A GOOD 2013 TOO Y'ALL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment