Sunday 13 January 2013

Five minutes to midnight




Heading to bed soon & hence the PJ shot. & oh there's a monster there. 


Anyhows, 



Happy midnight earthlings.



Haven't been blogging but I have so many peektures to upload & shall get it done by Wednesday hopefully.



I just thought of sharing one random thing. It's that......... My 10 y.o couzey weighs the same as me. Like wtf are you kidding me kind of thing. I lost weight again over the holidays. Magically k. I kept eating throughout the entire holidays my post every week has food & food & food & not to mention my next post is all about food again. Yet, I never grow fat when I don't even move my limbs to exercise at all.



The thing is, the sight of food really irks me I don't know why really. I'm not the type that eats when I'm bored. To me, FOOD IS JUST FOOD. I'm not so itchy hands when it comes to finding food. That results in me being xkg underweight. But funny thing is, my report book never ever says I'm underweight which means I'm not at the same time?



I wish I could just stuff food into my stomach without passing it thru my mouth first. Ok this kind of sounds disgusting. EWWW?



GOODNIGHT HAPPY WEEK AHEAD

No comments:

Post a Comment